Most UK businesses face the possibility of being pursued for damages in the unfortunate event that an employee, customer or visitor is injured or has property damaged in the course of their business.
An industry has developed specifically to make the public and employees aware of their rights to compensation should this happen to them.
Our Combined Liability policy aims to give your client cover in an increasingly litigious environment. Whether it is providing indemnity for accidents in the workplace for employees, or action from third parties, we are able to offer suitable cover.
We can cover single premises clerical operations or multiple location manufacturing risks and are able to consider most trades.
- Employers Liability in isolation considered
- Public and Products Liability Limit of Indemnity of up to £10m
- North American exports cover available
- Work Away cover available including Heat Work
Employer’s Liability, Public Liability and Products Liability
Sectors & Trades
- Food and Drink
- Leisure & Entertainment
- Warehousing and Wholesaling
- Specialist Trades